Location, location, location . . . . Beyond content and purpose, the location of your event is vital to its success.
As your partner, we will spend focused time with your team in determining potential cities and venues, conducting extensive research and presenting you with the best options based on the information gathered on your behalf. Then following your selection, our team works diligently to negotiate the best terms in the industry to benefit both your company and your event.
- Research past locations where applicable and determine viability for future dates
- Prepare an “open dates” calendar
- Provide analytical research on potential cities and venues
- Arrange and conduct city and venue site inspections
- Offer full reports on all venues researched, make recommendations and once selected, move forward on contract negotiations
- Cutoff Dates
- Agenda and Function Space
- Food & Beverage Management and Performance
- Exhibit Space
- Contract Management Issues to include: Force Majeure, Overbooking, Non Performance, Change in Management, Contract Addendums, etc.
- Rights of Termination
- ADA and other protection acts
- Deposit, Credit and Payment Terms
For more information on how we can plan your next venue experience CONTACT US HERE! We are confident in knowing that we will be the best choice!
VENUES PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
It’s easier said then done! That’s something that a lot of you have probably heard already. It is easy to tell people how to do something right and be successful, but what are the things you shouldn’t do? These are just as important and for event management it could...
Summit: Definition: A meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda. Lets put this in terms of the business world. 1. Big Names Only. Exclusivity is key here. This is an event that is...
Trade Show: Definition: An exhibition organized so that companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products and services, study activities of rivals, and examine recent market trends and opportunities. 1. Trade Shows are good for...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.