Location, location, location . . . . Beyond content and purpose, the location of your event is vital to its success.
As your partner, we will spend focused time with your team in determining potential cities and venues, conducting extensive research and presenting you with the best options based on the information gathered on your behalf. Then following your selection, our team works diligently to negotiate the best terms in the industry to benefit both your company and your event.
- Research past locations where applicable and determine viability for future dates
- Prepare an “open dates” calendar
- Provide analytical research on potential cities and venues
- Arrange and conduct city and venue site inspections
- Offer full reports on all venues researched, make recommendations and once selected, move forward on contract negotiations
- Cutoff Dates
- Agenda and Function Space
- Food & Beverage Management and Performance
- Exhibit Space
- Contract Management Issues to include: Force Majeure, Overbooking, Non Performance, Change in Management, Contract Addendums, etc.
- Rights of Termination
- ADA and other protection acts
- Deposit, Credit and Payment Terms
For more information on how we can plan your next venue experience CONTACT US HERE! We are confident in knowing that we will be the best choice!
VENUES PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
On Friday, Marriott International said the data and private information of up to 500 million guests may have been breached, possibly the largest breach ever. We at Sterling Events, working with so many different hotel chains, want to help you stay safe and help you...
Event planners always have to be flexible. From last-minute agenda changes to a speaker coming down with the flu, events are often a study in onsite improvisation. Unless you moonlight as a time traveler, you can’t predict everything that will happen. ...
How to Successfully Create an Incentive Program. 1. First you need to choose the goals for the incentive program. What are you hoping to accomplish? Are you looking for an increase in product sales or perhaps a growth in new customer accounts? What do you...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.