Location, location, location . . . . Beyond content and purpose, the location of your event is vital to its success.
As your partner, we will spend focused time with your team in determining potential cities and venues, conducting extensive research and presenting you with the best options based on the information gathered on your behalf. Then following your selection, our team works diligently to negotiate the best terms in the industry to benefit both your company and your event.
- Research past locations where applicable and determine viability for future dates
- Prepare an “open dates” calendar
- Provide analytical research on potential cities and venues
- Arrange and conduct city and venue site inspections
- Offer full reports on all venues researched, make recommendations and once selected, move forward on contract negotiations
- Cutoff Dates
- Agenda and Function Space
- Food & Beverage Management and Performance
- Exhibit Space
- Contract Management Issues to include: Force Majeure, Overbooking, Non Performance, Change in Management, Contract Addendums, etc.
- Rights of Termination
- ADA and other protection acts
- Deposit, Credit and Payment Terms
For more information on how we can plan your next venue experience CONTACT US HERE! We are confident in knowing that we will be the best choice!
VENUES PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Corporate event management agencies are firms that offer services to help plan various clients' company events, such as the use of budget calculators. For example corporate meetings. Every company will schedule different occasions to take place during the...
In some instance, going for Corporate Meeting Planner tends to be the best option. While being assigned with the role of planning an event may be thrilling, it may come with a responsibility of ensuring that everything works. You would need to get as much...
Events are, usually, inherently great right? It's a spectacle for those who have never been to a convention and a nostalgic feel for those who go every year. When you go to an event, you usually expect to receive some Corporate Swag! You know, Stuff We All...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.