PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & ONSITE STAFFING
Our team supports hundreds of meetings and events annually for groups of all shapes and sizes. From small incentive groups of 15 to annual conventions attended by thousands, our experienced team is ready to provide flexible professional program management or on-site staffing support – always with a Sterling smile.
- Event Planning “Kick-Off” Meeting
- Objectives and Deliverables
- Assumptions and Constraints
- Weekly Meetings Plan
- Risks and Issues
- Key Performance Indicators
- Budget Management
- Supplier Management
- Meeting Specifications Preparation and Implementation
- On-site Event Management
- Registration Staff
- Hospitality Staff
- Tour, Activities and Spouse Program Management
- Transportation Management/Meet and Greet Services
- VIP and Special Guest Management
- Supplier Management
- Trade Show Management
- Meeting and Seminar Management
- Group Luncheon and Dinner Management
We know how hard it is to plan an event let alone control and manage all inner aspects of any Trade Show, Meetings, or Convention. For more information click here to contact us or just leave us your information.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & ONSITE STAFFING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Teambuilding & CSR Activities
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Types of Incentives and How They can Work for You First off lets understand the general meaning and use of an incentive. An incentive is something, like a prize or desired action, that gets an employee to do more of whatever is/was encouraged by the employer. An...
Top 3 Booth Tips For your next Trade Show or Convention 1. Location The most important thing for your booth at your Trade Show or Convention is where it might be located on the floor. You are going to want to reserve your spot as early as possible to beat out any...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.