Meeting technologies – In the confusing, jargon filled world of meeting technologies, meeting planners are often promised much more than they actually receive. We created Sterling Network Solutions to address this challenge and provide a bridge between your needs and the promises of technology providers. Sterling Network Solutions provides solutions to your meeting technologies needs with specialists who understand the events and meetings industry. Starting with the design of your meeting technologies plan and budget, we focus on your specific requirements to deliver the results you expect – on time and on budget.
- Design of onsite network systems and negotiation with hotels and venues on behalf of our clients for behalf of our clients for the necessities at the best possible rate
- Real-time audience polling in your general session to get immediate feedback and foster two-way communication
- Bar code scanning for your name badges to accurately track seminar attendance, monitor CEU compliance, and provide real-time F&B guarantee information
- Lead retrieval capabilities for your exhibitors to enhance their follow up capabilities and maximize their investment
- Internet kiosks at your meeting or convention to capture real-time onsite feedback or allow paperless handout downloads (or simply provide high speed access points for your guests)
- Wireless networks or hot spots onsite to keep attendees connected
- Registration and hospitality desk networking to maximize guest service levels and productivity of onsite staff
- Post-meeting hotel/venue invoice review and reconciliation assistance as requested
MEETING TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
How Important is Event Technology? This question has an obvious answer, but for some it might not be that obvious. Some events and people are stuck in the past when it comes to technology. Yes, every event needs AV, but that isn’t the only type of technology that you...
The 5 Don’ts of Your Office Holiday Party. It’s starting too be that time of the year where all the fancy holidays are popping up. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, ECT… So what are some of the unwritten rules to attending these types of office parties?...
We were contacted recently by a young woman by the name of Andreanna! She is trying to create an Adult Prom for all the adults who didn't get to experience prom for themselves, no matter what the circumstances were. She sent us these questions in hopes of helping her...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.