Meeting technologies – In the confusing, jargon filled world of meeting technologies, meeting planners are often promised much more than they actually receive. We created Sterling Network Solutions to address this challenge and provide a bridge between your needs and the promises of technology providers. Sterling Network Solutions provides solutions to your meeting technologies needs with specialists who understand the events and meetings industry. Starting with the design of your meeting technologies plan and budget, we focus on your specific requirements to deliver the results you expect – on time and on budget.
- Design of onsite network systems and negotiation with hotels and venues on behalf of our clients for behalf of our clients for the necessities at the best possible rate
- Real-time audience polling in your general session to get immediate feedback and foster two-way communication
- Bar code scanning for your name badges to accurately track seminar attendance, monitor CEU compliance, and provide real-time F&B guarantee information
- Lead retrieval capabilities for your exhibitors to enhance their follow up capabilities and maximize their investment
- Internet kiosks at your meeting or convention to capture real-time onsite feedback or allow paperless handout downloads (or simply provide high speed access points for your guests)
- Wireless networks or hot spots onsite to keep attendees connected
- Registration and hospitality desk networking to maximize guest service levels and productivity of onsite staff
- Post-meeting hotel/venue invoice review and reconciliation assistance as requested
MEETING TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
It’s easier said then done! That’s something that a lot of you have probably heard already. It is easy to tell people how to do something right and be successful, but what are the things you shouldn’t do? These are just as important and for event management it could...
Summit: Definition: A meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda. Lets put this in terms of the business world. 1. Big Names Only. Exclusivity is key here. This is an event that is...
Trade Show: Definition: An exhibition organized so that companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products and services, study activities of rivals, and examine recent market trends and opportunities. 1. Trade Shows are good for...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.