GROUND TRANSPORTATION & MEET AND GREET SERVICES
The ground transportation to and from airport arrival experience is a pivotal one. It’s an important first impression. Your guests have taken time out of their busy schedules to fly into town for your company. Don’t overlook the opportunity to show them how appreciative you are from the moment they land and set an inviting tone for your entire event.
From the First Impression to the Lasting Impression, our Ground Transportation / Airport Meet and Greet Services include:
• VIP Arrival Experiences offering deluxe transportation with unique amenity options
• Corporate, Association, & Group Charter Services including professional uniformed “meet & greet” staff for assistance
• “Welcome!” Branding Opportunities using themed transportation including custom vehicle logo wraps, window clings, signs and more
• Manifest Management, managing guest flight info, delays and changes, departure notices and vehicle scheduling
• Budgeting & Billing, identifying cost-effective transportation options and monitoring usage for final billing review
Additional enhancements are available upon request, including hotel key packets upon arrival, local gift baskets and premium beverages on board, dedicated airport desk and branded digital signage options.
Click Here for a closer look at how our clients Experience the Sterling Difference when choosing us to manage airport arrivals for their out of town guests.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION & MEET AND GREET SERVICES PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Feeding a large group of people comes with it’s complications. First you have to make sure there is enough food for everyone while making sure there are options for everyone’s diet. Then you have to cook it or find someone to cook it and set it up for your...
Should you use Graphic Recording for your Business Meetings? So before getting into the subject check out this video to see what graphic recording is and how a business can use it. Originally I was going to make a pros and cons list on the subject and...
Remember “The Christmas Carol?” That movie that has been remade about 100 times and teaches everyone the lesson not to be such a humbug? The movie that has 3 ghost who appear to some cranky old guy who cares about nothing but money? Yes…No…Maybe? Well,...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.