GROUND TRANSPORTATION & MEET AND GREET SERVICES
The ground transportation to and from airport arrival experience is a pivotal one. It’s an important first impression. Your guests have taken time out of their busy schedules to fly into town for your company. Don’t overlook the opportunity to show them how appreciative you are from the moment they land and set an inviting tone for your entire event.
From the First Impression to the Lasting Impression, our Ground Transportation / Airport Meet and Greet Services include:
• VIP Arrival Experiences offering deluxe transportation with unique amenity options
• Corporate, Association, & Group Charter Services including professional uniformed “meet & greet” staff for assistance
• “Welcome!” Branding Opportunities using themed transportation including custom vehicle logo wraps, window clings, signs and more
• Manifest Management, managing guest flight info, delays and changes, departure notices and vehicle scheduling
• Budgeting & Billing, identifying cost-effective transportation options and monitoring usage for final billing review
Additional enhancements are available upon request, including hotel key packets upon arrival, local gift baskets and premium beverages on board, dedicated airport desk and branded digital signage options.
Click Here for a closer look at how our clients Experience the Sterling Difference when choosing us to manage airport arrivals for their out of town guests.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION & MEET AND GREET SERVICES PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
It’s easier said then done! That’s something that a lot of you have probably heard already. It is easy to tell people how to do something right and be successful, but what are the things you shouldn’t do? These are just as important and for event management it could...
Summit: Definition: A meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda. Lets put this in terms of the business world. 1. Big Names Only. Exclusivity is key here. This is an event that is...
Trade Show: Definition: An exhibition organized so that companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products and services, study activities of rivals, and examine recent market trends and opportunities. 1. Trade Shows are good for...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.