BUDGET DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING
Coming in under budget isn’t about cutting expenses, but about working smarter – by planning ahead, saving time and effort, or simply changing the way you usually do things. We can work closely with you to examine your past budgets, trends in your industry/event and establish a mutual budget development and planning process to help you exceed your goals.
- Review past and current supplier contracts
- Examine budget processes from previous events
- Research historical trends in your industry and past events
- Discuss profitability goals for the company and each event
- Establish “hot topics” that deserve more dollars
- Review attendance goals and “fall-out” trends to determine true attendance
- Negotiate and streamline supplier contracts for top profitability
- Develop a tracking system to keep up with daily expenses and maintain profit goals
- Manage on site expenses to include hotel, food and beverage, audio/visual, event staffing, etc.
- Advise your team of “pop up” and “add on” expenses as they arise and determine worthiness
- Continue tracking of expenses to maintain margins
- Review all supplier billings
- Dispute unapproved expenses
- Present final billing and maintain timely supplier payments
- Provide budget vs. actual and review variances
- Review all processes and identify areas of concern as well as future planning
BUDGET DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Feeding a large group of people comes with it’s complications. First you have to make sure there is enough food for everyone while making sure there are options for everyone’s diet. Then you have to cook it or find someone to cook it and set it up for your...
Should you use Graphic Recording for your Business Meetings? So before getting into the subject check out this video to see what graphic recording is and how a business can use it. Originally I was going to make a pros and cons list on the subject and...
Remember “The Christmas Carol?” That movie that has been remade about 100 times and teaches everyone the lesson not to be such a humbug? The movie that has 3 ghost who appear to some cranky old guy who cares about nothing but money? Yes…No…Maybe? Well,...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.