Our experience includes a wide array of audio visual projects from:
- Convention Center-sized general session stage design for Fortune 500 corporations
- Staffed presentation setups for regional sales conferences in hotel ballrooms
- Audio/Video packages for local worship services, fashion shows and small group meetings
- Creative lighted decor or audio visual elements for weddings or social events
Available rental equipment includes:
- Wireless, handheld and lapel microphones
- Individual speakers with stands and powered subs
- Multi-speaker sound system packages with audio mixers, microphones, stands and cables
- Audio mixers
- LCD flat screens
- Portable theater screens
- Fast fold projection screens with front and rear surface and dress kit
- Movie Night Packages
- LCD projectors and stands
- Intelligent lighting packages
- LED lighting packages
- Lighting stands
- Dimmer packs
- Dimmer consoles
- Laptop computers
- Wireless mouse
- Splitter boxes
- Document cameras
- Audio/visual carts with skirts
- Laser pointers
- Pipe and drape
For more information on how we can plan your next audio visual experience CONTACT US HERE! We are confident in knowing that we will be the best choice!
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Training & Seminars
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
Contact Us Now
1. Question yourself before your event planner . Before you talk to an event planner to discuss budget and other questions you might have for your show, you need to step back and ask your self the question, “what do I want and why?” Making sure you have all your own...
It’s easier said then done! That’s something that a lot of you have probably heard already. It is easy to tell people how to do something right and be successful, but what are the things you shouldn’t do? These are just as important and for event management it could...
Summit: Definition: A meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda. Lets put this in terms of the business world. 1. Big Names Only. Exclusivity is key here. This is an event that is...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.