Our experience includes a wide array of audio visual projects from:
- Convention Center-sized general session stage design for Fortune 500 corporations
- Staffed presentation setups for regional sales conferences in hotel ballrooms
- Audio/Video packages for local worship services, fashion shows and small group meetings
- Creative lighted decor or audio visual elements for weddings or social events
Available rental equipment includes:
- Wireless, handheld and lapel microphones
- Individual speakers with stands and powered subs
- Multi-speaker sound system packages with audio mixers, microphones, stands and cables
- Audio mixers
- LCD flat screens
- Portable theater screens
- Fast fold projection screens with front and rear surface and dress kit
- Movie Night Packages
- LCD projectors and stands
- Intelligent lighting packages
- LED lighting packages
- Lighting stands
- Dimmer packs
- Dimmer consoles
- Laptop computers
- Wireless mouse
- Splitter boxes
- Document cameras
- Audio/visual carts with skirts
- Laser pointers
- Pipe and drape
For more information on how we can plan your next audio visual experience CONTACT US HERE! We are confident in knowing that we will be the best choice!
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Training & Seminars
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
Contact Us Now
DISPLAY ATTENDEES SOCIAL POSTS AND PICS: If you are still in a world that denies FaceBook or really any other social media outlet, you might want to start rethinking your business priorities. Social media has made itself a necessity in the business world and without...
1) Last year's events attendees should be rewarded. If an attendee went to your show last year, then there’s a good chance that they will be going to most of your events this year. Rewarding your last year’s attendees with special pricing or a small gift of some sort...
When Attending a Convention or Trade Show, you never want to walk in knowing exactly what to expect. Boring is not a theme that you want heard about your events, that is for sure. So what are some cool ideas and tricks to make your event unique or at least exciting to...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.