Sterling Events Group is pleased to offer complete a complete management for all of your trade shows. Whether your event is a basic setup of table top exhibitors or a full blown association trade show, our management team stands ready to treat your vendors as VIP’s.
- Show Floor Layout
- Supplier Management
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Booth Sales and Services
- Vendor Kit Management and Execution
- Vendor – Venue Relationship Management
- On Site Show Management
- Event Analysis and Reconciliation
For more information on how we can plan your next Trade Show’s experience CONTACT US HERE! We are confident in knowing that we will be the best choice!
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR TRADE SHOWS:
- Budget Development & Planning
- Program Management & Onsite Staffing
- Registration & Housing Management
- Group Travel Management
- VIP Concierge Services
- Ground Transportation & Meet and Greet Services
- Audio Visual Equipment Rental
- Event Décor & Style
- Meeting Technologies
- Branding & Marketing
Contact Us Now
DISPLAY ATTENDEES SOCIAL POSTS AND PICS: If you are still in a world that denies FaceBook or really any other social media outlet, you might want to start rethinking your business priorities. Social media has made itself a necessity in the business world and without...
1) Last year's events attendees should be rewarded. If an attendee went to your show last year, then there’s a good chance that they will be going to most of your events this year. Rewarding your last year’s attendees with special pricing or a small gift of some sort...
When Attending a Convention or Trade Show, you never want to walk in knowing exactly what to expect. Boring is not a theme that you want heard about your events, that is for sure. So what are some cool ideas and tricks to make your event unique or at least exciting to...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.