INCENTIVES TRAVEL PROGRAM
Our proven incentives travel program mixed with our attentive VIP concierge services always seem to offer just the right amount of encouragement to our clients’ sales teams and dealer partners. With active programs to domestic destinations as well as the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Europe, Australia, and Hawaii, we’re sure to have the right formula to exceed your sales goals and make your incentive program a noticeable success. Sterling Events Group has an experienced, full service travel and guest services team in-house available to assist your group with air travel, ground transportation, cruises, and other incentive travel needs including golf arrangements, spa bookings and private dining arrangements to help your guests feel extra pampered during your group’s trip.
- Site/Venue Research, Surveys and Recommendations
- Land Based or Cruise Incentives
- Contract Negotiations and Budget Management
- Graphic Theme Design
- E Teasers and Marketing
- Air and Ground Travel Management
- Custom Invitations and Registration
- Registration Management
- F&B Management
- Activities (Golf, Spa, Shopping, Themed Events, Exotic Outings, etc)
- VIP Services
- Full Destination Management
- Onsite Team
For more information on how we can plan your next Incentives experience CONTACT US HERE! We are confident in knowing that we will be the best choice!
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR INCENTIVE TRAVEL PROGRAMS:
- Budget Development & Planning
- Program Management & Onsite Staffing
- Registration & Housing Management
- Group Travel Management
- VIP Concierge Services
- Ground Transportation & Meet and Greet Services
- Branding & Marketing
Contact Us Now
DISPLAY ATTENDEES SOCIAL POSTS AND PICS: If you are still in a world that denies FaceBook or really any other social media outlet, you might want to start rethinking your business priorities. Social media has made itself a necessity in the business world and without...
1) Last year's events attendees should be rewarded. If an attendee went to your show last year, then there’s a good chance that they will be going to most of your events this year. Rewarding your last year’s attendees with special pricing or a small gift of some sort...
When Attending a Convention or Trade Show, you never want to walk in knowing exactly what to expect. Boring is not a theme that you want heard about your events, that is for sure. So what are some cool ideas and tricks to make your event unique or at least exciting to...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.