INCENTIVES TRAVEL PROGRAM
Our proven incentives travel program mixed with our attentive VIP concierge services always seem to offer just the right amount of encouragement to our clients’ sales teams and dealer partners. With active programs to domestic destinations as well as the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Europe, Australia, and Hawaii, we’re sure to have the right formula to exceed your sales goals and make your incentive program a noticeable success. Sterling Events Group has an experienced, full service travel and guest services team in-house available to assist your group with air travel, ground transportation, cruises, and other incentive travel needs including golf arrangements, spa bookings and private dining arrangements to help your guests feel extra pampered during your group’s trip.
- Site/Venue Research, Surveys and Recommendations
- Land Based or Cruise Incentives
- Contract Negotiations and Budget Management
- Graphic Theme Design
- E Teasers and Marketing
- Air and Ground Travel Management
- Custom Invitations and Registration
- Registration Management
- F&B Management
- Activities (Golf, Spa, Shopping, Themed Events, Exotic Outings, etc)
- VIP Services
- Full Destination Management
- Onsite Team
For more information on how we can plan your next Incentives experience CONTACT US HERE! We are confident in knowing that we will be the best choice!
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR INCENTIVE TRAVEL PROGRAMS:
- Budget Development & Planning
- Program Management & Onsite Staffing
- Registration & Housing Management
- Group Travel Management
- VIP Concierge Services
- Ground Transportation & Meet and Greet Services
- Branding & Marketing
Contact Us Now
1. The Attendee list Scam Problems- It’s not as obvious as the Nigerian prince who needs your bank information so he can send you a million dollars, but the idea is similar. You are approved online through email to buy a list of everyone who attended the event you...
With Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas and Hurricane Irma hitting the Caribbean and soon the south east of the United States, it’s an important time for team building. If you are a business owner or a team leader, now would be a great time to get your team to work...
Lets go ahead and skip through all of the cliche Vegas sayings that you have heard a billion times and get to the bare bones of this right away. Last week our company spent 7 days in Las Vegas setting up and holding a large trade show, and for me personally it was my...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.