REGISTRATION & HOUSING MANAGEMENT
Do you find yourself constantly surrounded by stacks of paper and sticky notes? Do emails, voicemails and specials requests like, “Please register Susie for this event; Please change my arrival date; Please switch me to the 8:00 am course” seem to fill most of your day? When it comes to event registration headaches, know that we completely feel your pain. Let us handle the Registration Housing Management situation.
Our experienced team can assist you in managing your attendee registrations and group hotel reservations from start to finish, complete with the Sterling touch. See why our clients say they sleep better at night knowing that we have things covered. Let us alleviate the registration and housing management burden for you.
Custom packages can include:
- Dedicated Attendee Assistance Team
- Branded Registration Site Design
- Destination Research & Information
- 24/7 Online Registration Access
- Registration Database Management
- Rooming List Management
- Customized Reporting
- Personalized Email Communications
- Attendance Boosting Promotions
- Custom Designed Registration Packets
- Onsite Staffing
- Post Event Reporting
- Post Event Client/Attendee Surveys
For more information for your Registration Housing Management request CLICK HERE!
REGISTRATION & HOUSING MANAGEMENT PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Training & Seminars
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Contact Us Now
DISPLAY ATTENDEES SOCIAL POSTS AND PICS: If you are still in a world that denies FaceBook or really any other social media outlet, you might want to start rethinking your business priorities. Social media has made itself a necessity in the business world and without...
1) Last year's events attendees should be rewarded. If an attendee went to your show last year, then there’s a good chance that they will be going to most of your events this year. Rewarding your last year’s attendees with special pricing or a small gift of some sort...
When Attending a Convention or Trade Show, you never want to walk in knowing exactly what to expect. Boring is not a theme that you want heard about your events, that is for sure. So what are some cool ideas and tricks to make your event unique or at least exciting to...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.