REGISTRATION & HOUSING MANAGEMENT
Do you find yourself constantly surrounded by stacks of paper and sticky notes? Do emails, voicemails and specials requests like, “Please register Susie for this event; Please change my arrival date; Please switch me to the 8:00 am course” seem to fill most of your day? When it comes to event registration headaches, know that we completely feel your pain. Let us handle the Registration Housing Management situation.
Our experienced Registration Housing Management team can assist you in managing your attendee registrations and group hotel reservations from start to finish, complete with the Sterling touch. See why our clients say they sleep better at night knowing that we have things covered. Let us alleviate the registration and housing management burden for you.
Custom packages can include:
- Dedicated Attendee Assistance Team
- Branded Registration Site Design
- Destination Research & Information
- 24/7 Online Registration Access
- Registration Database Management
- Rooming List Management
- Customized Reporting
- Personalized Email Communications
- Attendance Boosting Promotions
- Custom Designed Registration Packets
- Onsite Staffing
- Post Event Reporting
- Post Event Client/Attendee Surveys
For more information for your Registration Housing Management request CLICK HERE!
REGISTRATION & HOUSING MANAGEMENT PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Training & Seminars
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Contact Us Now
1. Question yourself before your event planner . Before you talk to an event planner to discuss budget and other questions you might have for your show, you need to step back and ask your self the question, “what do I want and why?” Making sure you have all your own...
It’s easier said then done! That’s something that a lot of you have probably heard already. It is easy to tell people how to do something right and be successful, but what are the things you shouldn’t do? These are just as important and for event management it could...
Summit: Definition: A meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda. Lets put this in terms of the business world. 1. Big Names Only. Exclusivity is key here. This is an event that is...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.