PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & ONSITE STAFFING
Our team supports hundreds of meetings and events annually for groups of all shapes and sizes. From small incentive groups of 15 to annual conventions attended by thousands, our experienced team is ready to provide flexible professional program management or on-site staffing support – always with a Sterling smile.
- Event Planning “Kick-Off” Meeting
- Objectives and Deliverables
- Assumptions and Constraints
- Weekly Meetings Plan
- Risks and Issues
- Key Performance Indicators
- Budget Management
- Supplier Management
- Meeting Specifications Preparation and Implementation
- On-site Event Management
- Registration Staff
- Hospitality Staff
- Tour, Activities and Spouse Program Management
- Transportation Management/Meet and Greet Services
- VIP and Special Guest Management
- Supplier Management
- Trade Show Management
- Meeting and Seminar Management
- Group Luncheon and Dinner Management
We know how hard it is to plan an event let alone control and manage all inner aspects of any Trade Show, Meetings, or Convention. For more information click here to contact us or just leave us your information.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & ONSITE STAFFING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Teambuilding & CSR Activities
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Contact Us Now
DISPLAY ATTENDEES SOCIAL POSTS AND PICS: If you are still in a world that denies FaceBook or really any other social media outlet, you might want to start rethinking your business priorities. Social media has made itself a necessity in the business world and without...
1) Last year's events attendees should be rewarded. If an attendee went to your show last year, then there’s a good chance that they will be going to most of your events this year. Rewarding your last year’s attendees with special pricing or a small gift of some sort...
When Attending a Convention or Trade Show, you never want to walk in knowing exactly what to expect. Boring is not a theme that you want heard about your events, that is for sure. So what are some cool ideas and tricks to make your event unique or at least exciting to...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.