PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & ONSITE STAFFING
Our team supports hundreds of meetings and events annually for groups of all shapes and sizes. From small incentive groups of 15 to annual conventions attended by thousands, our experienced team is ready to provide flexible professional program management or on-site staffing support – always with a Sterling smile.
- Event Planning “Kick-Off” Meeting
- Objectives and Deliverables
- Assumptions and Constraints
- Weekly Meetings Plan
- Risks and Issues
- Key Performance Indicators
- Budget Management
- Supplier Management
- Meeting Specifications Preparation and Implementation
- On-site Event Management
- Registration Staff
- Hospitality Staff
- Tour, Activities and Spouse Program Management
- Transportation Management/Meet and Greet Services
- VIP and Special Guest Management
- Supplier Management
- Trade Show Management
- Meeting and Seminar Management
- Group Luncheon and Dinner Management
We know how hard it is to plan an event let alone control and manage all inner aspects of any Trade Show, Meetings, or Convention. For more information click here to contact us or just leave us your information.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & ONSITE STAFFING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Teambuilding & CSR Activities
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Contact Us Now
1. Question yourself before your event planner . Before you talk to an event planner to discuss budget and other questions you might have for your show, you need to step back and ask your self the question, “what do I want and why?” Making sure you have all your own...
It’s easier said then done! That’s something that a lot of you have probably heard already. It is easy to tell people how to do something right and be successful, but what are the things you shouldn’t do? These are just as important and for event management it could...
Summit: Definition: A meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda. Lets put this in terms of the business world. 1. Big Names Only. Exclusivity is key here. This is an event that is...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.