PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & ONSITE STAFFING
Our team supports hundreds of meetings and events annually for groups of all shapes and sizes. From small incentive groups of 15 to annual conventions attended by thousands, our experienced team is ready to provide flexible professional program management or on-site staffing support – always with a Sterling smile.
- Event Planning “Kick-Off” Meeting
- Objectives and Deliverables
- Assumptions and Constraints
- Weekly Meetings Plan
- Risks and Issues
- Key Performance Indicators
- Budget Management
- Supplier Management
- Meeting Specifications Preparation and Implementation
- On-site Event Management
- Registration Staff
- Hospitality Staff
- Tour, Activities and Spouse Program Management
- Transportation Management/Meet and Greet Services
- VIP and Special Guest Management
- Supplier Management
- Trade Show Management
- Meeting and Seminar Management
- Group Luncheon and Dinner Management
We know how hard it is to plan an event let alone control and manage all inner aspects of any Trade Show, Meetings, or Convention. For more information click here to contact us or just leave us your information.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & ONSITE STAFFING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Teambuilding & CSR Activities
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Contact Us Now
1. The Attendee list Scam Problems- It’s not as obvious as the Nigerian prince who needs your bank information so he can send you a million dollars, but the idea is similar. You are approved online through email to buy a list of everyone who attended the event you...
With Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas and Hurricane Irma hitting the Caribbean and soon the south east of the United States, it’s an important time for team building. If you are a business owner or a team leader, now would be a great time to get your team to work...
Lets go ahead and skip through all of the cliche Vegas sayings that you have heard a billion times and get to the bare bones of this right away. Last week our company spent 7 days in Las Vegas setting up and holding a large trade show, and for me personally it was my...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.