Meeting technologies – In the confusing, jargon filled world of meeting technologies, meeting planners are often promised much more than they actually receive. We created Sterling Network Solutions to address this challenge and provide a bridge between your needs and the promises of technology providers. Sterling Network Solutions provides solutions to your meeting technologies needs with specialists who understand the events and meetings industry. Starting with the design of your meeting technologies plan and budget, we focus on your specific requirements to deliver the results you expect – on time and on budget.
- Design of onsite network systems and negotiation with hotels and venues on behalf of our clients for behalf of our clients for the necessities at the best possible rate
- Real-time audience polling in your general session to get immediate feedback and foster two-way communication
- Bar code scanning for your name badges to accurately track seminar attendance, monitor CEU compliance, and provide real-time F&B guarantee information
- Lead retrieval capabilities for your exhibitors to enhance their follow up capabilities and maximize their investment
- Internet kiosks at your meeting or convention to capture real-time onsite feedback or allow paperless handout downloads (or simply provide high speed access points for your guests)
- Wireless networks or hot spots onsite to keep attendees connected
- Registration and hospitality desk networking to maximize guest service levels and productivity of onsite staff
- Post-meeting hotel/venue invoice review and reconciliation assistance as requested
MEETING TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
Contact Us Now
DISPLAY ATTENDEES SOCIAL POSTS AND PICS: If you are still in a world that denies FaceBook or really any other social media outlet, you might want to start rethinking your business priorities. Social media has made itself a necessity in the business world and without...
1) Last year's events attendees should be rewarded. If an attendee went to your show last year, then there’s a good chance that they will be going to most of your events this year. Rewarding your last year’s attendees with special pricing or a small gift of some sort...
When Attending a Convention or Trade Show, you never want to walk in knowing exactly what to expect. Boring is not a theme that you want heard about your events, that is for sure. So what are some cool ideas and tricks to make your event unique or at least exciting to...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.