BUDGET DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING
Coming in under budget isn’t about cutting expenses, but about working smarter – by planning ahead, saving time and effort, or simply changing the way you usually do things. We can work closely with you to examine your past budgets, trends in your industry/event and establish a mutual budget development and planning process to help you exceed your goals.
- Review past and current supplier contracts
- Examine budget processes from previous events
- Research historical trends in your industry and past events
- Discuss profitability goals for the company and each event
- Establish “hot topics” that deserve more dollars
- Review attendance goals and “fall-out” trends to determine true attendance
- Negotiate and streamline supplier contracts for top profitability
- Develop a tracking system to keep up with daily expenses and maintain profit goals
- Manage on site expenses to include hotel, food and beverage, audio/visual, event staffing, etc.
- Advise your team of “pop up” and “add on” expenses as they arise and determine worthiness
- Continue tracking of expenses to maintain margins
- Review all supplier billings
- Dispute unapproved expenses
- Present final billing and maintain timely supplier payments
- Provide budget vs. actual and review variances
- Review all processes and identify areas of concern as well as future planning
BUDGET DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Contact Us Now
1. The Attendee list Scam Problems- It’s not as obvious as the Nigerian prince who needs your bank information so he can send you a million dollars, but the idea is similar. You are approved online through email to buy a list of everyone who attended the event you...
With Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas and Hurricane Irma hitting the Caribbean and soon the south east of the United States, it’s an important time for team building. If you are a business owner or a team leader, now would be a great time to get your team to work...
Lets go ahead and skip through all of the cliche Vegas sayings that you have heard a billion times and get to the bare bones of this right away. Last week our company spent 7 days in Las Vegas setting up and holding a large trade show, and for me personally it was my...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.