BUDGET DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING
Coming in under budget isn’t about cutting expenses, but about working smarter – by planning ahead, saving time and effort, or simply changing the way you usually do things. We can work closely with you to examine your past budgets, trends in your industry/event and establish a mutual budget development and planning process to help you exceed your goals.
- Review past and current supplier contracts
- Examine budget processes from previous events
- Research historical trends in your industry and past events
- Discuss profitability goals for the company and each event
- Establish “hot topics” that deserve more dollars
- Review attendance goals and “fall-out” trends to determine true attendance
- Negotiate and streamline supplier contracts for top profitability
- Develop a tracking system to keep up with daily expenses and maintain profit goals
- Manage on site expenses to include hotel, food and beverage, audio/visual, event staffing, etc.
- Advise your team of “pop up” and “add on” expenses as they arise and determine worthiness
- Continue tracking of expenses to maintain margins
- Review all supplier billings
- Dispute unapproved expenses
- Present final billing and maintain timely supplier payments
- Provide budget vs. actual and review variances
- Review all processes and identify areas of concern as well as future planning
BUDGET DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
- Board Retreats
Contact Us Now
DISPLAY ATTENDEES SOCIAL POSTS AND PICS: If you are still in a world that denies FaceBook or really any other social media outlet, you might want to start rethinking your business priorities. Social media has made itself a necessity in the business world and without...
1) Last year's events attendees should be rewarded. If an attendee went to your show last year, then there’s a good chance that they will be going to most of your events this year. Rewarding your last year’s attendees with special pricing or a small gift of some sort...
When Attending a Convention or Trade Show, you never want to walk in knowing exactly what to expect. Boring is not a theme that you want heard about your events, that is for sure. So what are some cool ideas and tricks to make your event unique or at least exciting to...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.