BRANDING & MARKETING
Make a statement with our branding & marketing. Grab their attention. Create an experience they’ll remember.
Successful events are events that have branding & marketing. Our talented creative services team can help you accomplish it all while allowing you the freedom to focus on what you do best. We can help you keep attendee commitment levels high with consistent promotional materials and transform even the most ordinary event spaces into engaging branded environments that will leave a lasting impression with our branding & marketing.
Our custom branding & marketing services can include:
- Event Logo/Slogan and Theme Development and Design
- Postcards, Brochures, Flyers and other Printed Materials
- Event Stationary and Notecards
- Publication and On-site Guide Development & Design
- Printed or Digital Event Invitations
- Registration and Confirmation Materials
- Event Websites, Micro-Sites, and Landing Pages
- Email Marketing Design
- Directional Signage, Digital Displays and Banners
- Gobos and Specialty Lighting
- Gifts and Amenities
- Specialty Themed Décor
So if you and your company are in need of branding & marketing for your next Trade Show, Convention, Corporate Meeting, or incentive program Contact us Today!
BRANDING & MARKETING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Teambuilding & CSR Activities
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
Contact Us Now
DISPLAY ATTENDEES SOCIAL POSTS AND PICS: If you are still in a world that denies FaceBook or really any other social media outlet, you might want to start rethinking your business priorities. Social media has made itself a necessity in the business world and without...
1) Last year's events attendees should be rewarded. If an attendee went to your show last year, then there’s a good chance that they will be going to most of your events this year. Rewarding your last year’s attendees with special pricing or a small gift of some sort...
When Attending a Convention or Trade Show, you never want to walk in knowing exactly what to expect. Boring is not a theme that you want heard about your events, that is for sure. So what are some cool ideas and tricks to make your event unique or at least exciting to...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.