BRANDING & MARKETING
Make a statement with our branding & marketing. Grab their attention. Create an experience they’ll remember.
Successful events are events that have branding & marketing. Our talented creative services team can help you accomplish it all while allowing you the freedom to focus on what you do best. We can help you keep attendee commitment levels high with consistent promotional materials and transform even the most ordinary event spaces into engaging branded environments that will leave a lasting impression with our branding & marketing.
Our custom branding & marketing services can include:
- Event Logo/Slogan and Theme Development and Design
- Postcards, Brochures, Flyers and other Printed Materials
- Event Stationary and Notecards
- Publication and On-site Guide Development & Design
- Printed or Digital Event Invitations
- Registration and Confirmation Materials
- Event Websites, Micro-Sites, and Landing Pages
- Email Marketing Design
- Directional Signage, Digital Displays and Banners
- Gobos and Specialty Lighting
- Gifts and Amenities
- Specialty Themed Décor
So if you and your company are in need of branding & marketing for your next Trade Show, Convention, Corporate Meeting, or incentive program Contact us Today!
BRANDING & MARKETING PROVIDED FOR:
- Conventions & Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Training & Seminars
- Teambuilding & CSR Activities
- Corporate Dinners & Receptions
- Incentive Travel Programs
- VIP & Customer Trips
Contact Us Now
1. Question yourself before your event planner . Before you talk to an event planner to discuss budget and other questions you might have for your show, you need to step back and ask your self the question, “what do I want and why?” Making sure you have all your own...
It’s easier said then done! That’s something that a lot of you have probably heard already. It is easy to tell people how to do something right and be successful, but what are the things you shouldn’t do? These are just as important and for event management it could...
Summit: Definition: A meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda. Lets put this in terms of the business world. 1. Big Names Only. Exclusivity is key here. This is an event that is...
WENT ABOVE & BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
There was a lot riding on this event, with 800 people attending including our worldwide CEO and other key executives, along with sales people from over 70 countries around the world. You and your team did an outstanding job and continually went above and beyond our highest expectations. Even with changes, additional requests and weather issues to deal with, you made it all happen flawlessly, no matter what. We were certainly in the best of hands, and look forward to working with you on future events.